To celebrate the launch of the NEW Big & False Lash Volume Mascara , we thought that we'd host a Big & False Lash competition
For your chance to win 1 of 10 NEW Big & False Lash Volume Mascaras, all we want you to do is:
Tell us about something BIG that you’ve done this year!
SO, whatever you've done that's "big" this year: we want to read about it! We'll then announce the winner here in "Competitions" on Monday 10th August !
Good luck everyone, and please see the T&Cs attached
Due to popular demand, we decided to stick to posting the Avon TV competitions on Avon Beauty Connects
SO... It's time to "Watch & Win" with the next Avon TV video!
For those that have never entered before: all you need to do is watch the Avon TV Brochure 13 2015 video, and let us know what your FAVOURITE product is featured in the video- to win it!
For the full list of products to choose from, please see the T&Cs attached
We will announce the winner on Thursday 6th August!
Good luck everyone
1. The opportunity is open to you regardless of ethnicity, colour, sex/gender, sexual orientation, disability, the only age restriction is - you have to be over 18, but other than that it's 18-...
2. You can fit it around your schedule
3. You can sell on a territory (ie your street, or nearby street), family, friends, party plan
4. You have the opportunity of recruiting and training a team of representatives and earning more
5. The more you sell, the more you earn (up to 25% discount)
6. The products are covered by a 28 day money back guarantee
7. Free delivery so long as you have orders over a certain amount
8. You meet new people
9. Demonstration products [discounted] which are available 2 Campaigns before they are in the brochure
10. Discounted clearance products (items may not appear in customers' brochures)
11. The fee to join is minimal compared to other direct selling companies
12. Don't have to pay for the products up front
13. Fabulous new brochure every 3 weeks
14. Products can be bought to boost your business
15. Training section on your represetative website
16. You can post a Personal Online Brochure (POB) onto FaceBook etc to gain more customers
...by joining Avon. This is how it works: Either an Area Sales Manager (ASM) or Sales Leader (SL) will call with you to go through the process of being a representative. They will leave brochures and order forms with you At this point it's absolutely FREE to try it out They will allocate a street (or couple of streets) for you to work in OR if you only want to sell to family and friends, that's fine. After the ASM/SL leaves you - put your brochures out straight away - your ASM/SL should make an appointment to see you about a week after the first one. Collect your brochures and orders before the ASM/SL calls again Your ASM/SL should go through the ordering process with you Once you send your order Avon will charge you a very small admin fee (spread over 2 campaigns) payable with your order and this comes out of your commission. [I think the fee is £10 in your first campaign and £10 in your second, after that there is no fee to pay] If you don't submit an order, you pay nothing! After delivery day, your ASM/SL should call again to make sure everything is OK! Why not give it a go - you have NOTHING to lose THERE ARE NO UPFRONT COSTS. YOU DON'T PAY THE ADMIN FEE UNLESS YOU SUBMIT AN ORDER YOU DON'T PAY FOR THE PRODUCTS UP FRONT START EARNING STRAIGHT AWAY