1. The opportunity is open to you regardless of ethnicity, colour, sex/gender, sexual orientation, disability, the only age restriction is - you have to be over 18, but other than that it's 18-...
2. You can fit it around your schedule
3. You can sell on a territory (ie your street, or nearby street), family, friends, party plan
4. You have the opportunity of recruiting and training a team of representatives and earning more
5. The more you sell, the more you earn (up to 25% discount)
6. The products are covered by a 28 day money back guarantee
7. Free delivery so long as you have orders over a certain amount
8. You meet new people
9. Demonstration products [discounted] which are available 2 Campaigns before they are in the brochure
10. Discounted clearance products (items may not appear in customers' brochures)
11. The fee to join is minimal compared to other direct selling companies
12. Don't have to pay for the products up front
13. Fabulous new brochure every 3 weeks
14. Products can be bought to boost your business
15. Training section on your represetative website
16. You can post a Personal Online Brochure (POB) onto FaceBook etc to gain more customers
I was drinking my green tea this morning and thought "I definitely couldn't live without green tea!" I then started thinking about what Avon products I couldn't live without, and I definitely couldn't live without E-Defence Deep Recovery Night Cream or Clinical Eye Lift PRO now!
Let me know what Avon products you couldn't live without and why!
Ive just finnished making this cake for a friend who once fell over his can of coke and broke his glasses. Its my 3rd cake Ive ever iced not bad for a beginner...YAY to the broken glasses not actually falling apart (13 hours until it is presented to him, and delivery oh my!) Here is the second cake Id ever iced, this was for my friends grandads 90th birthday 3 weeks ago: