• 9 replies
  • 16 likes
  • 10 Users in Discussion
Top Liked Authors
President's Club Member
Expert Blogger

Clean Slate with Avon Naturals

IMG_7624.JPG

I absolutely love the Avon Naturals haircare range. It's all I buy for myself and my family. With my recent order I bought 2 bottles of the Clean Slate Shampoo with Peppermint and Verbena.  This is a mild and gentle shampoo infused with herbal extracts known for their soothing properties to help replenish dry, damaged hair. 

A refreshing shampoo which leaves a cool feeling on the scalp thanks to the peppermint. My hair and scalp always feels so clean after using this shampoo. 

Here are some interesting facts I found out about verbena and peppermint. Verbena is a natural stimulant and emollient which means it helps to moisturise and soften skin, as well as calming inflamed areas. It can also act as a disinfectant which means when used on the scalp it can help get rid of nasties. Peppermint is great for hair growth, combating dryness and moisturising the scalp, so it’s no surprise my hair feels moisturised after using this. I don't normally use the conditioner as I regularly use the Healthy Hydration Conditioning Balm which is unfortunately now discontinued. If you are looking for clean and healthy hair that is soft and manageable, look no further than the Avon Naturals haircare range. 

IMG_7627.JPG

Highlighted
Representative
Super Contributor
In response to knittygritty6

Re: Clean Slate with Avon Naturals

Heart this shampoo as does my mum

Apesey x
Community Moderator

Lovely post @knittygritty6

I am definitly going to get my hands on some of this! I spent the weekend glamping and can't seem to get the smell of fire and smoke out of my hair- this should do the trick!

Leigh x

Sales Leader
Contributor

I still have to try these products myself. After reading this post I know I will be ordering some for myself! Thank you Smiley Happy x

Occasional Visitor

Avon products for the hair are just amazing. I've used the shampoo and conditioner and I found them very essential and efficient.

https://sugarbearhairreviews.com/

Representative
Regular Contributor
In response to sugarbear123

This sounds just what my hair needs I'm going to order some when I send my order on Monday.

Representative
Super Contributor

Stunning photography as always

Oh I think I may buy these for myself and also tell my customers to

I love love love Avon hair products & use nothing else

Enjoy your evening

President's Club Member
Nail Guru
In response to paulaskates

Lovely review @knittygritty6, I've just received this shampoo in my last order, can't wait to try! x

Coordinator
Superstar

I'll have to try this, I usually use the children's shampoo because I like the smell of it.

Buy at www.avon.uk.com/store/mymakeup
Use code BLACK for 99p delivery with a £10 spend
Join me at http://prp.uk.avon.com/laura
Read my blog at www.mymakeup2016.blog
President's Club Member
Superstar

Thank you for posting, this has got to be one of the only ones that I have not tried but I will be doing so now. x  I prefer separate shampoo and conditioners, so I don't use the two in ones at all, I have got one on the go but this was when I was in hospital and thought that it would save me some time, use it on the grand kids now.