• 7 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 5 Users in Discussion
Top Liked Authors
President's Club Member
Superstar

Luxe foundation review

[ Edited ]
  1. Now I usually use flawless liquid and extra lasting foundation but when I saw buy both the luxe foundation and primer together for ten pounds it was a no brainer to give it a go,I ordered this in three shades beigh linen,natural glamour and medium bisque,the latter shade is a warmer shade for when i got a bit of colour,the foundation is lovely my skin feels lovery very soft and smooth the coverage is great,if you look on the left side of my face first I have only covered the left side only and against my right side you can see how good they he coverage is,all my red blemishes are covered,I am really pleased I ordered three of these at such a great price too,now I didn't get the primers there was a message saying that they wouldn't be available for about three months so I was disappoint at that but I did get your hair foundation for three seventy five each what a steal,I would help they recommend this go nation if you haven't tried it yet so check out then photos half done and finished look.IMG_20180413_165154_hdr.jpgIMG_20180414_182112.jpgIMG_20180414_191556.jpg
Coordinator
Superstar

Re: Luxe foundation review

That looks a great foundation, I’ll have to look out for it being on offer.  I like the look of the bottles as well they look like they are more expensive.

Buy at www.avon.uk.com/store/mymakeup
FREE DELIVERY with orders over £30
Join me at http://prp.uk.avon.com/laura
Read my blog at www.mymakeup2016.blog
Representative
Expert Blogger

You look very glamorous in the last photo Christina @gelder

President's Club Member
Superstar
In response to laurajayne

You can tell I was rushing to get this review on before I went out,the spelling is terrible,for get the nation bit ,what I meant to say is I would highly recommend this foundation,if you haven't tried it yet,the bottle does look expensive @laurajane with the gold lid,but we he the luxe range does I have lipsticks eye palettes and they all have good packaging such a glamorous set.

President's Club Member
Superstar
In response to knittygritty6

Thank you Mellisa @nittygrittynitty6 it was a night out with the girls we went around wombwell for a change ,there was four of us and between us we never shut up all night catching up,we dont do it often enough were all so busy with one or another.I read through this text before posting lol,my review one was shocking the typing errors that's what you get when your in a hurry 😨😨😨

Sales Leader
Contributor

The luxe primer is the best I've ever used! Non greasy but keeps skin soft and smooth.

I am sad that this is being discontinued, as can only be found in the Sale leaflet, soon there'll be no more stock left :-(
President's Club Member
Superstar
In response to katidelivers

Not all items in the leaflet are discontinued @katidelivers, it's now been renamed "Outlet." For a while now hair colours have been in the leaflet rather than the main brochure and we have been assured that they are not being discontinued. I should think it's to encourage reps to use the leaflet, as those who are on late mailplans tended not to use them because of OOS issues. Now with the forthcoming demise of mailplans OOS will hit a different range of reps unless Avon take measures to improve their stock control.

So maybe the Luxe range  is not going to disappear.

Silver President's Club member.
Sales Leader
Contributor

Ooh yes @val4578 that's a very good point! Thanks! :-) xx