• 1 reply
  • 4 likes
  • 2 Users in Discussion
Top Liked Authors
Representative
Expert Blogger

Review ~ 🌸 Nutraeffects Miracle Glow Cleansing Oil 🌸

LRM_EXPORT_20180805_222601.jpg

If you are looking for lovely soft, cleansed skin, then you will love the Nutraeffects Miracle Glow Cleansing Oil. It is very similar to the Anew Cleansing Balm, except that this is in a liquid form. It has a lovely smell too. You apply 2-3 drops of oil and massage over your face. Then you add warm water which turns the oil to a milk, which you then rinse off with warm water. 

LRM_EXPORT_20180805_222428.jpg

I normally cleanse twice. I first use the Nutraeffects Gel Cleanser, then I use the oil afterwards. That way I get the benefits of double cleansing which leaves my skin really clean, but afterwards I have the added benefit of really soft skin from the oil. It is not heavy but very lightweight and non greasy. 

Using an oil is very important to me, especially being in my 40's with very dry and sensitive skin. It is soap free and suitable for sensitive skin.

I highly recommend any Nutraeffects products. They are what I use everyday and love them. This Cleansing Oil is now a staple in my daily skincare routine. 

Representative
Superstar
In response to knittygritty6

Re: Review ~ 🌸 Nutraeffects Miracle Glow Cleansing Oil 🌸

I use this in the shower at night @knittygritty6 I put a bit in the palms of my hands rub it into my face and shower off ... it smells amazing and is very relaxing before bed