• 3 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 4 Users in Discussion
Top Liked Authors
President's Club Member
Expert Blogger

Review ~ True Coour Glazewear Lip Gloss

IMG_9003.JPG

I love a matte lip, but during the summer I like a bit of gloss and shimmer.  Maybe it's because I feel like a strong matte lip under harsh sunlight can sometimes look a bit too much. I think that lip glosses are definitely coming back, especially for summer. In my recent order I received the True Colour Glazewear Lip Gloss in Iced Pink. I love pink, it always feels so feminine and summery when I wear it. 

The lip gloss is transparent and gives a hint of colour to the lips. Iced Pink has a subtle shimmer to it, the shimmer also dictates whether the gloss looks cool or warm toned on the lips or over lipsticks. It has a non-sticky formula and I find the colour lasts quite a while before I need to reapply. There are 19 colours to choose from, some have a sparkle, some a shimmer, most have just a shine. I'm sure you could find the perfect gloss to suit you this summer.  My other favourite colour is the Pink Watermelon, I buy this shade every summer. 

Representative
Nail Guru
In response to knittygritty6

Re: Review ~ True Coour Glazewear Lip Gloss

I love a bit of lip gloss @knittygritty6 and Avon lip glosses are fab, I love them with a bit of sparkle or shimmer.  And with 19 shades to choose from, there's something for everyone.  Lovely photo as always x 

Highlighted
Community Moderator

Gorgeous post @knittygritty6

I am loving gloss at the minute too! I've been wearing Avon True Colour Glazewear Lip Gloss in Mocha Latte on top of my Avon True Colour Perfectly Matte Lipstick in Au Natural and Marvelous Mocha. It gives a bronze look- lovely when you have a tan!

Capture1.JPG 

Leigh x

President's Club Member
Superstar

I love wearing lip glosses over my lipsticks,I almost have as many as I have lipsticks,lovely review @knittygritty6.