MEMBERS

Activity
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 3 Users in Discussion
Top Liked Authors
Highlighted
Community Moderator

The big reveal...the skincare product that even the Beauty Editors can't wait to get their hands on!

[ Edited ]

Hey Beauty Connects!

A few weeks ago we told you about an exciting reveal event for a groundbreaking new skincare product. You can catch up on what happened at the event here. 

A few months ago we also took skincare experts and top Beauty Editors from the likes of British Vogue to our Research and Development Facility in New York to talk them through the history of Avon skincare and the brand new skincare product. 

Niki, Assistant PR Manager and Nicola Moulton, Beauty & Health Director for British Vogue in the labNiki, Assistant PR Manager and Nicola Moulton, Beauty & Health Director for British Vogue in the lab

I'm SO excited to now be able to tell you all about the product that has been years in the making and the very first of it's kind! ANEW Reversalist Infinite Effects Night Cream is the world's first rotational anti- wrinkle night cream and following a year of trialling on 120 real women* the results are incredible! 

B+A Infinite Effects.JPG

What makes this product so exciting and revolutionary is that unlike other creams which lose effect over time, the results of the ANEW Reversalist Infinite Effects Night Cream intensity month after month so you'll see improvement in the appearance of wrinkles form week 1 to week 52! 

RIE.png 

Make sure you're one of the first to get your hands on this revolutionary skincare product before anyone else, sign up to the waiting list by clicking here. By signing up, you'll also be entered into a prize draw for the chance to win 1 of 1000 free products!

Leigh x

*Based on the results of an independent dermatologist supervised clinical study

***T&Cs apply

President's Club Member
Nail Guru
In response to leighmavon

Re: The big reveal...the skincare product that even the Beauty Editors can't wait to get their hands

This looks really impressive @leighmavon I'm liking the 4 photos taken over the year, looks like something you need to stick with but with excellent results. 

Representative
Super Contributor
In response to leighmavon

Re: The big reveal...the skincare product that even the Beauty Editors can't wait to get their hands

my mom is lookin 4ward 2 tryin this wen it becomes available..she tests all the anew stuff 4 me wen it comes out as she loves the anew range😊