• 12 likes
  • 4 Users in Discussion
Top Liked Authors
Highlighted
Community Moderator

The reviews we loved this month- March 2017

[ Edited ]

Hi Beauty Connects! 

So another month has passed, Spring has sprung and our clocks have gone back. My fave reviews this month and those that will be receiving a Review Beauty, Receive Beauty gift are: 

@wendyfielder reviewed her Avon True Colour Flawless Liquid Foundation, she said "The texture is amazing and it's so lightweight that you can build up several layers of coverage without realising it."

@jazzqueen64 (surprise, surprise!). Who could deny that her nail posts are #goals? We love them! Have you spotted any of her nail pics on avon.uk.com? Our fave post was this

a.jpg

@rachystanley199 put together a video and post about how to get a flawless face in just 4 steps! Check out her post here!

Rachy.JPG

@gelder told us about her ANEW addiction, the Blurring Treatment. She said it made her 'face feels velvety smooth afterwards'! 

IMG_20170312_134828.jpg

@becky777 showed us her mark. Nail Enamels in this review.. so good she couldn't decide on which one to chose! 

Truly MMMMark

Please can you all send me your address via direct message and I will send your gift to you Smiley Happy

Thanks, 

Leigh 

Representative
Nail Guru
In response to leighmavon

Re: The reviews we loved this month- March 2017

Thank you @leighmavon super reviews all round and such great fun to do!

Representative
Contributor
In response to jazzqueen64

i cant believe this...yesterday i got a mention on facebook as the highest seller for their 2nd order and now this!!!!

i'm sooo happy!!!

thanks Leigh, have PM'd you add xx

President's Club Member
Superstar

Thank you Leigh, well done ladies some lovely reviews!!

President's Club Member
Superstar

Hi @leighmavon did the review gift get sent out for  the march review?I received the reed refused which I think was a superstar gift ?