MEMBERS

Top Liked Authors
Staff

We're looking for the stars of our new TV advert!

[ Edited ]

Please note the Representative Prize Draw has now closed. Congratulations to @beautybymegan who has won the Fresh Face Hamper! 

Our search for the face of our TV advert has also finished. We will be in contact with those who have entered shortly. 

Thanks, 

Leigh x

Hi Beauty Connects!

We're looking for the stars of our new TV advert! 

To apply for the casting we need people who are brave enough to share their 'Morning Face'.

Anybody interested?

Simply post your 'Morning Face' selfie below; that's a photo of you first thing in the morning before you apply any make-up and you could be in with a chance of appearing in our TV advert.   

The lucky people selected for casting will win a Fresh Face Hamper*. 

You must be available for casting at the end of July/ beginning of August.

Avon_MorningFace_v6.gif

To our Representatives... Unfortunately, this time, casting is not open to Representatives, but we'd love you to help us find friends, family, customers and non-customers who would like to appear in our ad. We don't want you to feel left out, we'd still love to see your 'Morning Face' and you will be entered into a Representative only prize draw to win a Fresh Face Hamper AND if your customer appears in the TV advertising you will also win a £100 Love To Shop Voucher!*. 

What are you waiting for? Alarm clock at the ready! Smiley LOL

For Ad Casting terms and conditions click here.

For Representative Prize Draw terms and conditions click here.

*see Terms and Conditions for contents of Fresh Face Hamper. 

Coordinator
Occasional Contributor
In response to reneavon

Re: We're looking for the stars of our new TV advert!

Good Morning!!

this is my daughter Lyndsey Devlin who has stayed over at my house this weekend. She is a regular customer of mine and loves her Avon. I hope you love it as much as I do.

From Liz Devlin xx

image.jpg

Highlighted
Coordinator
Occasional Contributor
In response to reneavon

Re: We're looking for the stars of our new TV advert!

Good Morning!!

this is my daughter Lyndsey Devlin who has stayed over at my house this weekend. She is a regular customer of mine and loves her Avon. I hope you love it as much as I do.

From Liz Devlin xximage.jpeg