MEMBERS

Community Editor

Are you ready for Extreme? Here's your chance to try it first!

[ Edited ]

Hi Beauty Connects, 

We're excited for the launch of mark. Big & Extreme Mascara, our 1st mascara with Elasto- Stretch Formula for 2 x more stretch than traditional lengthening formulas.

998711_2 (1).jpg

We love this mascara because it makes our lashes look SO volumised that people think we're wearing expensive lash extensions, now that's smarter beauty! 

I'm giving 5 luck people the chance to win a mascara before they launch in Brochure 9 (online from 3rd May). 

All you need to do to win is comment below what Avon product you've switched to, what you used to use and how much you've saved! I'll pick 5 winners at random!

Good luck,

Leigh x 

Please note that this competition has now closed. 

And the winners are...

@sandrafraggles

@laurenjm2017

@michellekendall

@rachael1019

@samanthaspence

Congrats!

Please send me your address via direct message Smiley Happy

Leigh x

President's Club Member
Superstar
In response to leighmavon

Re: Are you ready for Extreme? Here's your chance to try it first!

The one product I've changed since Champaign 6 I think is my foundation,I used flawless liquid and the extra lasting ones,The luxe foundation was on offer buy both the foundation and primer both for ten pounds,what a great deal I thought,I ordered in three colours two of which I'm now using and a darker one for the summer months,when ive got a bit more colour,but a bit disappointed when they arrived no primer and a message saying that I won't be receiving  them either because they won't be in stock for a few Months,thought it sounded to good to be true,but on the bright side I got it at a great price,I think it was 3.75 with commission off so I probably saved just under a pound on the flawless foundation and two pound on the extra lasting one and the luxe  is great ,I will try and do a review this weekend on the product.but as for mascara we all love a good one,I like them to be jet black thinkening and lengthening a perfect combination for a good mascara.

President's Club Member
Superstar

I've switched to Avon Lipsticks.  I didn't wear Lipsticks before being an Avon Rep, I used to use a lip liner and lip gloss.  

Being a rep I have access to all the lipstick samples, I can take my time to choose the right shade for me.  My first Avon Lipstick was Au Naturale matte, now it's Mark Rosy Outlook.  Avon's lipsticks last longer than lip gloss, saving me time reapplying rather than saving money (because I want to buy all the ones I like!!).  

Avon's lipsticks are also silky smooth and very affordable.

via GIPHY

Leader
Superstar

Before becoming an Avon Rep I used boots number 7 mascara so I save about £5-10 a time buying Avon mascaras now - over 12 years that adds up to a fair bit!

Buy at www.avon.uk.com/store/mymakeup
FREE DELIVERY with orders over £30
Join me at http://prp.uk.avon.com/laura
Read my blog at www.mymakeup2016.blog
Representative
Occasional Contributor

I've switched my foundation from Estee Lauder's double wear to Avon true Colour flawless foundation. It still gives great coverage at a third of the price!
Representative
Occasional Contributor

I've swapped quite a lot 🙈

My best one is I've swapped my skin care regimen to the Clearskin range - using multiple items from the range, I've saved about £10-£20 a month on skincare!! 

Representative
Occasional Visitor

Since I am an Avon representative I use Avon lipsticks samples, parfume samples, Avon mascara, day and night moisture, concealer, nails polish, nails serum, Avon eyeshadow quad.
Representative
New Contributor

Purchased in my first campaign as a representative (camp 6), ANew revitalist complete renewal day and also night cream. Which i absoulutly love. These replaced by previously used no7 triple action day and night cream. saving £30 in total (on offer for £10 each). Even at full price i would have saved £10, so win win all round. 

ANew face cream both absorb really quickly and leave no residue, and leave skin so soft. Really pleased with the switch.

michelle

Coordinator
New Contributor

I switched from using Number 7 Make-up to all Avon a few years back. i dont have 1 thing in my make up bag that isnt Avon Smiley Happy saved a lot a lot of money haha dont know how much though

President's Club Member
Super Contributor

I've just swopped to the new skin so soft mini shaver - goodbye disposable razors and shaving gels or creams & so much quicker.

So for me it saves time & bleeding skin nicks which is paramount, I guess cost of batteries etc will outweigh the shavings on razors and cream & shaving gel long term?

Representative
Occasional Contributor

I W ould love to try this first as it looks amazing for my eye lashes x

Representative
New Contributor

I'm a redhead and struggle to find makeup that looks natural. I've stopped getting my eyebrows and lashes tinted which was costing me £20 every month. I switched to the auburn mark eyebrow wax and powder perfect brow kit for just £7 and it lasts for month's, saving me a small fortune!

Sales Leader
Occasional Contributor

I had been using boots one cost me £10 but I had buy new Avon one amazing look big and nice and stay on all day Smiley Happy
Representative
Occasional Contributor

I have switched lots of things including lipsticks, foundation, cleansers, scrubs and bubblebaths too since I have joined AVON and became rep. I love all these products. I was thinkin gto bought this mascare in my next order but now I would love to get it free. fingers crossed 

Highlighted
Representative
New Contributor

I have changed to True Colour Cream to Powder Foundation from Rimmel Foundation (£8.00) and Clinique Face Powder (Approximately £30.00)  A saving of £32.00

Karen Taylor - 50035411

Representative
Occasional Contributor

I have switched to using the Avon naturalist and senses shower gels used to radox all the time x

President's Club Member
Superstar

Excellent mascara. I got it in black, but I am waiting for my brown/black to arrive Smiley Happy. I swapped a lot of things, but the one which made a huge difference for me is I've swapped E45 body lotions with variety of the Avon care body lotions. Huge saving- instead of paying £7.49 for 500ml to paying £1 (Avon care 5for £5 offer) for 400ml. 

Representative
Contributor

Before becoming Avon representative I used Mac lipsticks but after trying Avon true colour supreme nourishing lipsticks. I love them. Beautiful colours. Leaves your lips smooth. Huge saving by paying £8 and some time £5.50 instead of paying £15 and more for Mac.💋💄
Sales Leader
New Contributor

Since I started Avon I have changed my daytime perfume to rush which cost £9.
This means I save my Chanel number 5 which costs £76 per bottle.
So thank you Avon
Representative
Occasional Visitor

Hi guys ive just joined yesterday even though I did do Avon years ago but Lizzie Wood the Area manager that came round to sign me up was wearing it and it looked fab, I'll definitely be buying it, good luck everyone xx