• 3 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 2 Users in Discussion
Top Liked Authors
Highlighted
Representative
Superstar

Tabitha Webb Scarves

03049E1A-EABF-47E5-B438-CC3AAC0A98F1.jpeg64ACDC40-0DBD-461E-B5EC-BE07D25AAA3E.jpeg0E3EEB6A-D122-450B-AF92-96E19FA0EF23.jpeg4D54132D-2A1D-4444-A68F-6744A983AA50.jpeg

I love the Tabitha Webb products that Avon have introduced to their Designer ranges... but in particular, the scarves. The lovely silk material, the gorgeous eye catching designs and the beautiful way they are presented in matching boxes, all add to the feeling of having a little bit of luxury.

Now these are not the usual big scarves that we all collect, wrap around our necks and wear every season- don’t get me wrong I love these scarves too but the Tabitha Webb Scarves are a bit “daintier “.  The beautiful silk material makes them softer and less bulky and they are smaller in size - not so much modern celeb snapped shopping but more Grace Kelly photographed in Monte Carlo!!

The first two scarves were a long, narrow shape and I particularly love my blue one - it looks gorgeous with jeans.

But now there is a new Tabitha Webb Scarf available- the Selous Silk Scarf.

The first thing that catches the eye is the striking Zebra print - by that I mean actually Zebras not Zebra skin print!!

The colours are lovely too - pastel pink, minty green and black - this designer always has lovely colour ways.  The shape of this scarf is different from the previous two - this is a square shaped scarf - very 1950s!! So I will be making it into a triangle and tying it round my neck like a 50s film star - I even managed to get a pink Jaeger jumper in an outlet store to match! Bring on the black pencil skirt and winkle pickers!!

As usual it comes in a lovely box so if you can bear to part with it it would make a lovely present - or you could just keep it and collect all the Selous range ... cosmetic bag, handbag charm etc etc

Now I just need to find out what Selous means 😉

Representative
Superstar
In response to bravissimo

Re: Tabitha Webb Scarves

So Selous is a place in Tanzania. It's one if the largest Game Reserves in the world and its a UNESCO World Heritage Site due to the diversity of its wildlife and undisturbed nature...you learn something new every day!!

Coordinator
Superstar
In response to bravissimo

They are beautiful and I agree they would make a lovely gift in their beautiful box.

Buy at www.avon.uk.com/store/mymakeup
FREE DELIVERY with orders over £30
Join me at http://prp.uk.avon.com/laura
Read my blog at www.mymakeup2016.blog
Representative
Superstar
In response to laurajayne

I think I spy the original Tabitha Webb Bird scarf in your profile pic @laurajayne