MEMBERS

Activity
Top Liked Authors
Highlighted
Community Manager

What's landed Wednesday (and WIN!)- The Bomber Jacket

[ Edited ]

Hi Beauty Connects,

I thought I'd take over Leigh's What's Landed Wednesday post this week as I was so excited to tell you all about the new love in my life! This limited edition bomber has become a staple in my life of late. It's so versatile- I have worn it to work, on a girls night out and for a family dinner!

21122936_10155514251287165_498331013_o.jpg

The material is lightweight and stretchy meaning that although I feel super stylish when wearing it I'm also really comfortable.  

The bomber is available from Brochure 16, online from 28th September.

How pretty is this on- trend embroidery!?How pretty is this on- trend embroidery!?

We're giving you the chance to win this beautiful bomber by simply commenting below how you would wear yours and we'll pick our favourite outfit idea!  

Emily x

Coordinator
Superstar
In response to emilylewis

Re: What's landed Wednesday (and win!)- The Bomber Jacket

I'd wear it on the school run today to keep me warm in the wind!

Buy at www.avon.uk.com/store/mymakeup
Join me at http://prp.uk.avon.com/laura
Read my blog at www.mymakeup2016.blog
Representative
Nail Guru

Re: What's landed Wednesday (and WIN!)- The Bomber Jacket

Love it @emilylewis, I'd wear it pretty much as you wear it, with a nice blouse, jeans and with my Avon Chandra Riding boots which are also black.  

I'd spruce myself up with Avon cosmetics and fragrance and be completely Avon'd up!  Perfect for promoting Avon products on my Avon rounds.

President's Club Member
Superstar

Hi @emilylewis that looks lovely on you the pink against the black back ground of the jacket very stylish, I love rock n roll so I would wear it over a full circle dress or skirt with a net underneath,I bought a black off the shoulder top to go with one of my circle skirt, add a wide black belt to win the jacket which would be the icing on the cake for me to complete my rock n roll look,you have to admit the jacket would fit straight into the film Grease.

President's Club Member
Superstar

Hi @emilylewis

I would wear it with my Jeanetic Jeans in Noir and New Black Boots, All ready for my Avon Rounds with Make-up & Fragrance to match !! But you could wear it anywhere it is so versatile !! HeartHeart  xx

President's Club Member
Regular Visitor

I have a very rura lAvon round so I would wear it collecting my orders

Representative
Super Contributor

I would love to win this for my daughter as she absolutely loves this little bomber jacket but is short on money so here goes.

She loves fashion and has a great sense of style so as her mum I know exactly how she would wear this.

Firstly some nice skinny black jeans along with black riding boots.

A black shirt with the bomber jacket along with a lovely scarf in maroon to match the flower detail 

Some bold silver bangles , silver earrings and a long line necklace and to finish the look some nail enamel in emerald green and wine co!oured nail enamel not forgetting some new mark lipstick in a winter wine colour and great perfume .

Hey presto all ready to go both day and night great look .

Stylish and practical the best way a woman can feel and look.

Sales Leader
New Contributor
In response to paulaskates

I would wear my black leggins, my gray sequin top and i have these beautiful black boots with red rose pattern on the sides, it would look great with this!

Visitor lee
Representative
Visitor

I'd go for an edgy alternative look, pairing it with a short black leather skirt and black trainers.
Coordinator
Frequent Contributor

I would wear it with jeans and a bright top.

Sales Leader
Super Contributor
In response to michelle7790

id wear it with jeans heels and a plain top when going out for a meal or a few drinks

Laura x

Sales Leader
Occasional Contributor
In response to laurajones164

I love this jacket , I would team it up with black skinny jeans , black healed boots , white top so the colours on the jacket stand out , I would also add a silver necklace & silver clutch bag . & some mark make-up which I'm in lv with 😀

New Contributor
In response to mollyfaulkner

Really lovely jacket with the floral print I would wear this when taking my daughter to nursery and going out shopping Smiley Happy

Representative
Occasional Contributor

I would love to wear it when i go to visit my daughter, when she starts university as iam starting to feel blue and it would put some colour back into my life. i would wear with skinny black jeans and a nice white or cream blouse,and black ankle boots.Also my grandchildren would think i was a cool nana.

Representative
Contributor

Love the floral look at the moment.

This jacket is great for dressing up and down.  I would wear on the school run with jeans and pumps then dress up with boots and accessories for the evening. It would look great over a dress as well, so many looks. Great staple piece for the coming months.

President's Club Member
Superstar

Sorry I was not impressed mine went back, I did not like the material it was made out of at all, looked cheap.  I had thought of wearing it the same as the other reps have commented, but after seeing the quality of it I sent it back.  Shame. 

Coordinator
Occasional Contributor
In response to michelle009

I would wear mine when I was collecting brochurse and delivering orders Smiley Happy