MEMBERS

Community Editor

What's landed Wednesday (and win!)- T by Tabitha Webb Selous Cosmetics Bag

[ Edited ]

Hi Beauty Connects!

It's been a while, but I'm back with a little sneak peek of what landed on my desk this week. 

How GORGEOUS is this bag!? The baby pink background, the gold hardware and of course the zebra print- so, so stunning! 

prod_5363406_2_613x613.jpg

The bag is the perfect size for the contents of your face but also small enough to use on the go.

The bag is available from Brochure 6 as part of a fabulous beauty set that also includes a True Colour BB 7-in-1 Nail Enamel in Perfect Pink, a Little Black Dress EDP Purse Spray and a Anew Anti-Ageing 3-in-1 Cleansing Water Trial Size.

The set is just £12.50 (worth £41.50) when you spend £7 or more online. 

tabitha webb.jpg

The bag is also available on its own in Brochure 7 priced at £15. 

Here's your chance to get your hands on the bag and the contents available in Brochure 6... Simply comment below one product you would have in your bag at all times and why and we'll pick one winner at random!

Good luck, 

Leigh x

Please note this prize draw has now closed. The winner is @grannyjen17. Please send me your address via direct message. 

Coordinator
Superstar
In response to leighmavon

Re: What's landed Wednesday (and win!)- T by Tabitha Webb Selous Cosmetics Bag

I love it.

I assume I can't count chocolate as that's always in my handbag!  Alongside a good lippy- the lip lacquer is a permanent feature in my handbag at the moment.

Buy at www.avon.uk.com/store/mymakeup
FREE DELIVERY with orders over £30
Join me at http://prp.uk.avon.com/laura
Read my blog at www.mymakeup2016.blog
Representative
New Contributor

Definitely the new epic lipstick!

Coordinator
New Contributor

Hi Avon Connects,

My absolute MUST for my bag is of course, the “Avon Care Cocoa Butter Lip Butter”

Not only does this product smell delicious, it is so unbelievably moisturising for chapped lips.

I 100% recommend. Simple, however, an necessity to my life.
Representative
Frequent Contributor

Mine would be a travel perfume. Got viva la vita in there at the mo x
Occasional Contributor

I’m loving that zerbra print bag !!! Well I always keep several things in my handbag and most of them are from Avon. If I had to choose one thing to thing keep in my bag at all times, it would definitely have to be the Colour Trend Final Touch Pressed Powder !! This powder is so handy just to get out of my bag to touch up my make-up throughout the day to give me that natural matte finish look all day long. Would love to win these goody’s especially the pink zebra bag with that matching nail varnish 😁

Chloe x

President's Club Member
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Whilst rooting through my handbag I came across too many bits & bobs! so I turned on my Avon handbag light & was shocked at how many Avon products I carried around!! I can't honestly say what one random item I have in my handbag all the time as it seems it's most of the Avon book!!  lol

I have a Glimmerstick Lipliner, a True colour Lipstick + a Lip Lacquer, a Glazewear Lipgloss + a True colour tinted lip balm & I have just found a lip crayon & also my trusted old chunky lip pencil in Irresistibly sexy - sensual pink (discontinued but want to find some more) !

If that wasn't enough I have several EDP purse sprays(different fragrance @ different times of day! of course!)

I have an old faithful pop up brush & a beautiful pink cat double mirror, yep thats old but doing good!!

Helen.x

President's Club Member
Frequent Contributor

I too have many avon products in my handbag. was shocked when found i had 4 lipsticks in there, plus lipliner, pop up brush, concealer, lip gloss, tinted lip balm and a purse spray (bijou). If i had to choose one item for my bag it would be my fav lipstick at the moment - mark. 3d plumping lipstick in cocoa kisses because the colour is perfect for me and  it feels really great to use x

Representative
New Contributor

Avon Book Order Forms :-)Lip Balm Heart

Occasional Visitor

Mesmerise perfume i absolutely love and when others comment on the smell i always say Avon of course so wouldnt be without it.
Occasional Visitor

True Colour Lilac Love nail polish - goes with everything and woks for every season whilst keeping my nail nice 💜 love it!
Representative
Super Contributor

Would have to be mark gel eyeliner for me! And bare to dare lip laquer 😍 top 2 essentials x
Sales Leader
Occasional Contributor

For me it has to be a bag of lipstick samples... the current bag is the epic samples with my fav shade being be loud and street style
Representative
Occasional Contributor

For me in the winter months I always have to have lip balm and my Edp little black dress is also my new fave I am a new rep and I have recently been testing and trying and giving samples of all the latest Avon products and I can’t believe I’ve never tried little black dress before 💋
President's Club Member
Superstar

Hi, 

Just because it's winter my handcream is a must for me. I love all of the hand creams, but I find the New Coconut Hand Cream ticking all of the boxes at the moment. Good luck everyone Smiley Happy

President's Club Member
Superstar

[ Edited ]

I Love this and have it in my order that I am building at the moment can't wait to receive it !! I Love Zebra's HeartHeart I always have Avon Lippy in my bag !! At the Moment I have Matte Lip Laquer in Orange you Happy HeartHeart also have Plump it Lip Gloss in Nude, mark. Gel Eyeliner in Black and have My Perfume Pod that has Imari Elixir My New Favourite Perfume HeartHeart It has such a Lovely Scent that lasts so well !! And Not forgetting the Kitchen Sink that I carry at all time's !!! Lol Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL Shaz xx 

Contributor
In response to laurajayne

The one product I always carry around with me in my handbag is the nourishing lipstick (nurturing nude) especially in this cold weather a lip saver with colour! 💄💋

Coordinator
Contributor

I always carry an Avon lipstick 💄 small and portable way to perk up your look! 

Shop here: www.avon.uk.com/store/sarahhogg-online-shop
Sales Leader
Occasional Contributor
In response to sarah65

mine would be mascara as you always need to update your eyes were ever you go

Coordinator
Occasional Contributor

I would always have Anew lip conditioner and an Avon brochure of course!