• 1 reply
  • 7 likes
  • 2 Users in Discussion
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Highlighted
Community Moderator

Children Are Butterflies receives Avon's Associate Choice £5,000 donation

Children Are Butterflies has received Avon's £5,000 donation after Northampton Associates chose the charity as their 2017 Associates' Choice winner. Children Are Butterflies is a Northampton-based charity that provides support and assistance to bereaved families, who have lost a child of any age.

Kellie Plant, Creative Planner, UK Field Communications who originally nominated the charity and then championed it throughout the process presented the cheque to Children Are Butterflies on Monday 31 July. 

Children Are Butterflies cheque donation.jpg

Kellie said: "I first heard about this charity through my mum who works with the founder, Ann. When she told me about the incredible support that Children Are Butterflies provide bereaved families, I just wanted to raise awareness and support. Ann really is an incredible woman, and as a company that prides ourselves on empowering women, I couldn't miss the opportunity to nominate her for the Associates' Choice donation."

Ann Hollowell, Children Are Butterflies Founder said: "Without the generosity of those like yourselves, Children Are Butterflies would not survive. It means I can continue to support families both locally and nationally at a time when the unthinkable becomes a reality. I cannot thank Avon, Kellie and all of those who voted for Children Are Butterflies enough. Avon's contribution will support many families in the future and for this I am truly grateful."

Corby's Associates' Choice winner, Kettering General Hospital Special Care Baby Unit will be presented with their cheque in the coming days...keep your eyes peeled!

Leigh x

Coordinator
Superstar
In response to leighmavon

Re: Children Are Butterflies receives Avon's Associate Choice £5,000 donation

Lovely to see Avon supporting great causes, especially the little charities.

Buy at www.avon.uk.com/store/mymakeup
Use code SANTA for 99p delivery with a £20 spend
Join me at http://prp.uk.avon.com/laura
Read my blog at www.mymakeup2016.blog