MEMBERS

Activity
  • 7 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 6 Users in Discussion
Top Liked Authors
Highlighted
Community Moderator

Introducing Avon’s first ever face virtual makeover app.. Makeup Mirror!

[ Edited ]

Hi Beauty Connects!

We've been working on something very exciting! 

You can now download our new make-up mirror app to for instant virtual makeovers; try on individual products, or a whole look…and much more!

You can share looks with your friends and add the products you choose straight to your shopping basket! 

We'll be updating the app regularly so look our for new products & looks every few weeks!

For more information see here.

Let me know when you've downloaded the app below!

Leigh x

Representative
New Contributor
In response to leighmavon

Re: Introducing Avon’s first ever face virtual makeover app.. Makeup Mirror!

Awesome! You dont have to spend time trying the actual make up. A really quick way to try make up and shop!

Representative
Super Contributor

ive downloaded the app n av found it reali gd😀 a few of my customers av also downloaded n ive had good feedback sayin tht its reali handy😀x
Coordinator
Contributor

Hi, I have been very excited by this and the comments that our customers can place an order deirectly on our stores using the App. So I have tried this.

Obviously the App it self is generic because you download it from the appropriate app store for your devices, so I was interested to find out how it then links to my store..... and I can find no way that it will.

I suppose it is possible, on check out, if the customer is already a customer of mine, that it will place the order on my store but it feels as though it will go direct to Avon and we will not receive anything from orders we generate.  Also any new customer will just be shopping with Avon as far as I can tell and would only be able to select me if they selected representative delivery - which will not happen if they don't live locally to me.

So please can you explain how this will work when I advertise it so people will shop with me and as representatives we will receive our discount on sales we generate?

Thanks

Reg

Sales Leader
Occasional Contributor

I can't wait to give this ago xx
Coordinator
Contributor

@leighmavon.

The more I hear about this the less I really like it. I will use it to help face to face customers chose items, but when they download it they tell me they have to select me every time if they want to shop with me, which they find frustrating.

Maybe they are doing something wrong, but I have the same experience in trying to test ordering.

Is there a solution so they do not start as a new customer every time and so they can keep their own representative easily???

Representative
New Contributor

This might sounds daft but the above image...is that the actual make up mirror app?

Thanks

Jeanette x

Community Moderator
In response to jeanettereynold

Hey @jeanettereynold

Yes, that is the lovely Niki from our team demonstrating how to use the app Smiley Happy 

Leigh x