MEMBERS

Activity
  • 11 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 10 Users in Discussion
Top Liked Authors
Highlighted
Community Editor

Introducing Letterbox Looks.. a look in a box, straight through your letterbox!

[ Edited ]

Hi Beauty Connects, 

I'm so excited to tell you about Letterbox Looks- a look in a box delivered straight to your door for just £20! You'll even get it delievered for FREE when you use the code LETTERBOXLOOK20!

The limited-edition, letterbox- sized box is filled with products so you can achieve a full look worth over £50!

The online- exclusive box is available from Wednesday 12th June and in 8 different looks!

letterbox3.JPG

The box includes our bestselling True Colour Cream-to-Powder Foundation Compact, an Avon True Colour Perfectly Matte Lipstick, a black mascara, a mark. Glow On Be Blushed Powder, our top- selling Avon True Colour Glimmerstick Eyeliner and finally, an Avon True Colour Eyeshadow Quad to complete your look.

nudeletterbox.JPG

The best thing about the box?...There's no need to wait in for it to arrive and no long lines at the sorting office! Your products will come encased in a pretty pink box, slinky enough to slip staight through your letterbox! 

letterbox.JPG

Order your Limited Edition Letterbox Look and get FREE delivery HERE

Leigh x

Occasional Contributor
In response to leighmavon

Re: Introducing Letterbox Looks.. a look in a box, straight through your letterbox!

I think this is such a good idea and something new and exciting!

President's Club Member
Frequent Contributor

Re: Introducing Letterbox Looks.. a look in a box, straight through your letterbox!

Look fab but if some of my customers do not have an online account, would I be able to purchase for several different customers to be delivered at my address on their behalf still free delivery and how would returns work?

Lastly is there a charge for this as I can only charge customer £20 so would I lose out doing this for them?

President's Club Member
Superstar

This is absolutely brilliant, there are quite a few Beauty Boxes out there and with the Avon Letterbox Look, you can choose your colours, you know what you are getting, can be delivered through your letterbox (what a godsend!) and all for 20 quid with FREE shipping - Wowzers!  Cracking deal and excellent concept.  Love it!  

Community Editor
In response to elaine2007

Hi @elaine2007

You can order as a customer on your own Rep store and get free delivery when you spend over £30. 

Leigh x

Coordinator
Contributor

Brilliant idea!   I am hoping I will sell lots through my Store.

Follow me on Instagram Sarah_avon_online

FREE Delivery for £30 spend

Shop here: www.avon.uk.com/store/sarahhogg-online-shop
Coordinator
Superstar

Brilliant idea, perfect to send as a gift or to try out a new look.

Buy at www.avon.uk.com/store/mymakeup
FREE DELIVERY with orders over £30
Join me at http://prp.uk.avon.com/laura
Read my blog at www.mymakeup2016.blog
Contributor

I am loving this idea. I hope it is something that will be available for a while. would make great presents

Representative
Contributor

I really like the idea. its a shame its online.

Representative
New Contributor

Hey where can ill share this so my custom can order a box?

As i've been away for while just started back up and ill think this be great way of getting New customers again thank you..

Stephanie poole

Coordinator
Superstar
In response to poole94

Yes @poole94 it’s still available 

Buy at www.avon.uk.com/store/mymakeup
FREE DELIVERY with orders over £30
Join me at http://prp.uk.avon.com/laura
Read my blog at www.mymakeup2016.blog
Sales Leader
Occasional Contributor

hi does anyone have the ordrt number for this offer please