MEMBERS

Activity
  • 5 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 6 Users in Discussion
Top Liked Authors
Highlighted
Community Editor

The press love Avon's Anew Reversalist Infinite Effects Night Treatment Cream!

[ Edited ]

Hi Beauty Connects!

I'm excited to say that not only did our Infinite Effects Night Treatment Cream get called out once by iconic industry magazine Harper's Bazaar, they featured it twice! 

Our latest innovative skincare product was featured as a beauty editor 'buy of the day'. They said that "when used in rotation, these two night creams work to retrain your skin and prevent it from adapting with results that improve month after month." Read the full article here.

The second feature was in an article about sleep. Infinite Effects was listed amongst other recovery and repair products under the header 'drifting off'. 

In an article on the plateau effect and how you can prevent it happening in your beauty and skincare routine, Top Sante featured research from Anthony Gonzalez, Avon's Director of Research and Development and Avon's Anew Reversalist Infinite Effects Night Treatment Cream. Anthony spoke about how the product contains two treatment creams which you rotate on a weekly basis to fight adaptation and to prevent results from stalling. 

Leigh x

Infinite Effects.PNG

Staff
In response to leighmavon

Re: The press love Avon's Anew Reversalist Infinite Effects Night Treatment Cream!

Whoop whoop! Go ANEW IE!!!

Coordinator
Superstar

Re: The press love Avon's Anew Reversalist Infinite Effects Night Treatment Cream!

Well done Avon!

Buy at www.avon.uk.com/store/mymakeup
FREE DELIVERY with orders over £30
Join me at http://prp.uk.avon.com/laura
Read my blog at www.mymakeup2016.blog
President's Club Member
Superstar

Well Done Avon !!! I personally love the new Infinite Effects Night Treatment Cream HeartHeartHeart xxx

Representative
Occasional Contributor

Well done Avon .

President's Club Member
Frequent Contributor

Way to go! So far, this night cream has made the best impression to my skin Smiley Happy