MEMBERS

Activity
  • 3 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 4 Users in Discussion
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Community Moderator

We're proud to announce our official partnership with Liverpool Ladies Football Club!

Hi Beauty Connects!

I am pleased to announce that Avon is embarking on an exciting new journey in women’s football as we become the official partner of Liverpool Ladies Football Club (LLFC). This is a landmark moment for women’s football, as we become the team’s first independent shirt sponsor and the club’s official ladies beauty partner.

This partnership inspires women all over the world to drive real change in women’s football – breaking down social barriers, challenging stereotypes, and empowering young girls and women to play the sport that they love.

Women’s football is gaining huge momentum - by 2018 it is set to become the second largest participant sport in the UK after the men’s game.

Last week, we attended an event at Anfield Park in Liverpool to reveal this exciting news to LLFC’s players and share their new shirts which proudly sports the Avon logo.

See what happened at the event here...

Coordinator
Superstar
In response to leighmavon

Re: We're proud to announce our official partnership with Liverpool Ladies Football Club!

Brilliant news, it's great to see Avon continuing to empower women!

Buy at www.avon.uk.com/store/mymakeup

FREE Delivery with orders over £30 using code SUMMER17
Join me at http://prp.uk.avon.com/laura
Read my blog at www.mymakeup2016.blog
Highlighted
Representative
Superstar

Re: We're proud to announce our official partnership with Liverpool Ladies Football Club!

Cool!!! @leighmavon

Representative
Contributor

Brilliant news. Fantastic. I am so glad Avon is sponsoring women's football.