MEMBERS

Activity
  • 9 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 10 Users in Discussion
Coordinator
New Contributor

Re-My first campaign

Hi everyone, I'm just coming to the end of my first campaign :-) First order is due tomorrow. I can hardly believe how well it's gone! 25 customer orders & 2 online store orders! Am a little concerned about delivering them all on the same day as I also work and have 3 children to run around after!!!!  Do any of you have any hints or tips on time management???x

Representative
Occasional Contributor
In response to sarahetheridge

Re: Re-My first campaign

Congratulations on your first orders.  Better than mine

Anyway.  You mention children but do you have a partner who can watch the childen whilst you deliver or an elder child who can baby sit.   My grand daughter loved to help me.  

Good luck  x

Representative
Expert Blogger

I find it's easier @sarahetheridge to break up my delivery days. I get my order on a Tuesday morning, then I have that day to sort them out and bag everything. Then I deliver my orders on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. My children come with me and I find it's easier this way.
Sales Leader
New Contributor

Hi ya, I have just finished my first campaign and it is really nice to read someone else has had a postive experience. I have been reading lots of threads these last few weeks and there is so much negativity it was starting to make me doubt becoming an Avon Rep. I was checking in with BC for a boost when I was feeling at a lull, but instead of getting that it was leaving me on a bit of a downer. So I was very happy when I saw your post this morning.  First I would like to say Congrats on such a great campaign. I imagine you have worked really hard to achieve your sales. I would suggest texting the people (if you have their number) and saying that the order has been delivered and when would be a good time/day to deliver. Also remind them of the price so they can have the money waiting. That is what I am planning on doing. I have three kids myself so know it can be hard work to get out and about. However, I have been taking my two youngest with me and they seem to be helping me gain customers.

Representative
New Contributor
In response to melharrison85

I have just done my first campaign and really enjoyed it.  Got more customers asking for brochures.  Hope you manage to get sorted with your deliveries.  Good luck everybody 😀👍🏻🍀

President's Club Member
Valued Contributor

@sarahetheridge

You dont have to deliver all and everythingin one day....what i do when my order arrives is pack every ones things up stapleing the 2nd part of the order form to the bag with there name + address on then pack the bags bag into one of the boxes in street order....i then txt or ring all my customer with a time scales i deliver over the weekend between a certain time giving the customer the choice of either day i usually choose a set hour and most will be in for at least one of these if they cant do the weekend i offer a night in the week again within a set time scale or give them the option to collect from my house some people prefer this to collect on there way in or out but of course give them some time boundrys.....hope ive helped

Representative
Occasional Visitor
In response to elaine66

hi im so sorry to jump on your post, im new and dont have a clue about anything, i know this sounds a daft question but would any of you be able to add me on facebook and help me through this and find things please im stuck xx

Community Editor
In response to horner1990

[ Edited ]

Hi @horner1990

There is lots of useful information on this community. Check out Representative Talk, New Representative Talk or the Business Help Guides where you will find help and information about your Avon business Smiley Happy

Leigh x 

New Contributor

Just started Avon and was wondering where I put in my customer orders as my Avon rep said its all done online now
Sales Leader
Superstar
In response to hayley86

[ Edited ]

@hayley86 sorry only just seen this.

The person who signed you up should come and go through placing orders with you before you do your first order to help you avoid costly mistakes. Please ask her to come and do this as it is her responsibility to train you. If you look on your rep home page under the  My orders tab you will find the part where you place your orders and the campaign start and end dates.  don't wait until the last day of the campaign if you can help it as there is a cutoff time of 6pm on the last day and you need to put your order in well before then.

It is better to post questions like this about how to run your business on one of the rep business boards (under the tab Your  Avon Business at the top of this page ) where it is more likely to be seen by reps who can help with your questions