MEMBERS

Activity
  • 4 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 5 Users in Discussion
Top Liked Authors
Highlighted
Community Editor

Avon named Best Health and Beauty Retailer in GlobalData Customer Satisfaction survey!

[ Edited ]

Hi Beauty Connects!

We’re so excited to announce that Avon has been named as the ‘Best Health and Beauty Retailer in the UK’ in the 2018 GlobalData Customer satisfaction survey awards!

Winners Badge.JPG

The survey measured how satisfied 10,000 customers were with the retailers they shop with by posing questions to find out how likely they were to recommend to a friend or colleague, and how satisfied they were with the last online purchase they made across six areas of the online experience:

* Website ease of use
* Finding products
* Product visuals
* Product information
* Ordering and payment
* Delivery

63% of Avon Reps have opened an online store, so we hope you’ll agree that this recognition for Avon is a huge accolade for all of you driving your on line stores and the high-level service you provide to your customers.

Did you know that so far this year, on average Reps who have an open and active online store sold 65% more than Reps that do not use or have an online store that’s open?

Carolyn Haywood, an Sales Leader who runs a successful online store shares her thoughts on what it means to run an online beauty business:

I have been an Avon Representative for four years now, and have always managed my business online using both social media and My Avon Store. Having an online presence gives my customers an easy way to buy their favourite beauty products wherever they are. The Store is easy for me to manage thanks to the great tools that are available to me. Having a straightforward online experience improves customer satisfaction as they can easily browse receive their products faster and ultimately, encourages repeat orders. I love that I can manage my business 24/7, on the go…even while I am on holiday!

Carolyn Haywood, Sales Leader

Rep awards image.JPG

avon.JPG

This award is down to the efforts of Reps driving customers online, so congratualtuions and Thank you!

Leigh x 

Leader
Occasional Contributor
In response to leighmavon

Re: Avon named Best Health and Beauty Retailer in GlobalData Customer Satisfaction survey!

Eeek this is such great news for Avon Smiley Happy Love being part of this and watching as we grow in digital selling Smiley Happy 

Coordinator
Occasional Contributor
In response to cazm13183

Re: Avon named Best Health and Beauty Retailer in GlobalData Customer Satisfaction survey!

It is fabulous news that Avon has been named Best health and Beauty Retailer in this prestigious Global Data Survey. I would recommend Avon products wholeheartedly to everyone. Also, Carolyn is an inspiration to us all. She manages her own Avon business superbly as a representative but as a sales leader is the leader of a very successful team offering support and guidance to all.

Coordinator
Super Contributor

Great News.

I wish I could find some more online ordering customers both for direct delivery or rep delivery.

Silver + PC Representative
Advanced Co - 0rdinator

Buy at www.i-beautiful.co.uk
Join me www.i-representatives.co.uk

Coordinator
Superstar

Brilliant news for Avon and for us Reps.

The Online Store has certainly changed my Avon business into a much more successful one.

Buy at www.avon.uk.com/store/mymakeup
FREE DELIVERY with orders over £30
Join me at http://prp.uk.avon.com/laura
Read my blog at www.mymakeup2016.blog