MEMBERS

Activity
  • 9 replies
  • 22 likes
  • 10 Users in Discussion
Representative
Occasional Visitor

Bring back some old products?

Am I the only one who laments that Avon no longer do things like cute Xmas soap sets, cream pefumes, stick perfumes like lipsticks and fancy little bottles of fragrance at Chrsitams time?

Also why has the SSS bath oil been changed?  The smell is definitely not quite the same as it always used to be.

Contributor
In response to welshbabe

Re: Bring back some old products?

Me too! I think there's still a place for these "old fashioned" items, and other small sizes/ gift sizes of product too. Handbag size handcreams all year round for example.

Also, Fuzzy Peach - that smelt amazing and the whole line was so cute. It felt like such a treat and so unique.
Sales Leader
Contributor
In response to welshbabe

Yes definitely! I have fond memories of helping my Mum do her Avon round when I was little and I remember all the soap sets, the Little Blossom perfume, Fuzzy Peach etc. Sometimes when I have nothing to do, I search 'vontage Avon' on eBay just to reminisce about what they used to sell....there is loads of it on there, I never buy, just look :-)

Representative
Occasional Contributor
In response to welshbabe

Yes I keep getting asked for all their old perfumes! My customers can only see it on eBay and the prices are extortionate 😲
Representative
Occasional Contributor
In response to jenniferw

yes definitely bring back little blossom and fuzzy peach i loved them as a little girl and i know my little girl will too!!!! who is with me on this? My mum is also a big fan of Casbah perfume so can you bring it back please!!!! Who is with me on this one too!!!

President's Club Member
Regular Contributor
In response to welshbabe

I've recently had to clear my mum's house out, as she is in hospital and will be moving to a nursing home in the not too distant future.  In a drawer I found almost every little cream perfume that Avon used to do back in the day, To a Wild Rose, Occur, Topaz to name but a few!!!  Some of them had never been used, but as you can imagine they smell awful now!  I've kept the pots as they are so pretty, Avon's packaging is definitely not so lovely as it used to be.  There were also 2 of the talc pots with the puff?  Don't know if anyone remembers them.  Definitely a stroll down memory lane.  The one thing I wish Avon still did, is the Pretty Peach range for little girls.  I used to buy it for my daughter, she remembers it well, and I would love that to be available still so that I could buy it for her twin girls, they would absolutely love it.  x

Representative
Occasional Contributor
In response to eileen1988

I can remember the casbah perfume. Please bring it back. Some of my older ladies would like to see the old body creams like moonwind / topaz. Etc etc.    Never understand why Avon don't listen to the customer needs.  It would bring more sales for them.

Representative
Visitor
In response to welshbabe

Definitely Casbah and Rare Rubies should be brought back.
President's Club Member
Occasional Contributor
In response to welshbabe

Why have they stopped the far away shower gels? They were gorgeous im gutted when i discovered they not doing them. Theres nothing better than a full layered pamper the shower gel the body cream the roll on deoderant and a spritz of perfume. I got loads of lovely compliments of how lovely i smelt and whats that perfume can you get me some whete can i buy it etc now i have to use a plain shower gel so as to not clash with the lotions
Why stop such a good product??
Representative
Occasional Contributor
In response to eileen1988

I think the name of the perfume you mentioned was  called Pretty Peach.

I would also  love Avon to bring back the cream perfumes.