Activity
  • 6 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 6 Users in Discussion
Top Liked Authors
Representative
Occasional Visitor

Brochures

Hi I’m new to Avon and wondering when I get my brochures through ?
Highlighted
Representative
Regular Contributor
In response to vikki2327

Re: Brochures

Hi @vikki2327 you should get your first brochures from the person who signed you up (person who signed me up brought them with her) and then you order them on the place an order section. The brochures highlighted red are the recommended ones so you have books ready in advance. There's a new brochure every 3 weeks
Representative
Superstar
In response to vikki2327

You should get 20 brochures for your first 2 campaigns from whoever signed you up to be a Representative, either Sales Leader or Area Sales Manager. Also they should give you training in basic Avon procedures, e.g. placing orders, doing Returns etc.
Representative
Respected Contributor
In response to mary4avon

Wouldn't the person have to buy a starter kit now? @mary4avon @emvb

Carolyn
ABC closing 19th Aug - try ukrepsconnect.proboards.com www.avon.uk.com/store/uniquechicboutique
Representative
Regular Contributor
In response to vikki2327

Is that something new @carolynsateam18 ? I thought same as @mary4avon. Curious what a starter kit is now, didn't know such a thing existed
President's Club Member
Superstar

Yes, they are new & no info on the ordinary boards on the forum, although there might be on SL board @emvb.

Basic kit is the same as before I think, after that reps can buy packs of products at varying sizes and prices. Not necessary for setting up as so many of us have managed without such things, but a great marketing idea.

Silver President's Club member.
Sales Leader
Superstar

From now on new reps will no longer pay an admin fee to sign up to Avon @emvb instead they will purchase a basic starter kit which includes brochures, order forms etc that the Sales Leader used to give to the reps they sign up. This makes sure that all reps get treated the same and makes it easier for remote sign -ups where some SL's were having problems getting the first set of brochures out to their reps.The kits are sent out by express delivery as soon as the rep is signed up so that they can get started as quickly as possible and are paid for in the first campaign

The reps can also choose to purchase more expensive kits with a variety of products included. As @val4578 says probably more benefit to Avon than to the reps. Not many can probably afford to make a big outlay in their first campaign and may struggle to sell all the products on.

@carolynsateam18 the starter kits are only just being introduced so reps who have already been signed up will have paid the admin fee and their brochures will be provided by their upline.