MEMBERS

Activity
  • 22 replies
  • 17 likes
  • 13 Users in Discussion
Top Liked Authors
Occasional Contributor

Does anyone know of an Avon rep called Tiffany who covers the Warfield and Bracknell area?

[ Edited ]

I had an avon brochure put through my door approx a fortnight ago and filled out an order form. The book was left outside and collected on the day stated (10th July), but my neighbour book with no order still.seems to outside . It said delivery would be around the 24th July. I have not heard anything about my order. I tried calling the number but it doesn't connect. Just wondering whats going on?

President's Club Member
Trusted Contributor

Re: Does anyone know of an Avon rep called Tiffany who covers the Warfield and Bracknell area?

Thanks Char.

Spoiler

Representative
Contributor
In response to goddessfatima

Re: Does anyone know of an Avon rep called Tiffany who covers the Warfield and Bracknell area?

Hi,

I noticed a reference to data protection , this might not be the right board, as I have been trying to find my other posts concerning the upcoming GDPR  which was in the discussion earlier this month, and which is due to come in to effect on May 25th, today I had an email from Avon concerning the latter, the email says that they are collating some important information together to pass on to their representatives, but that the information might not be ready before implementation day, how very reassuring not.

Highlighted
Representative
Superstar

@john29  I have bumped up 2 threads to the first page on Representative about GDPR, including one that you started.  If you go to the Search Box at the top of Representative Talk, you can type in "Data Protection" and lots of threads about this topic will be listed.  Please let Reps. know about your recent email over on Representative Talk.  I am sure they will be interested.