MEMBERS

Activity
  • 22 replies
  • 17 likes
  • 13 Users in Discussion
Top Liked Authors
Occasional Contributor

Does anyone know of an Avon rep called Tiffany who covers the Warfield and Bracknell area?

[ Edited ]

I had an avon brochure put through my door approx a fortnight ago and filled out an order form. The book was left outside and collected on the day stated (10th July), but my neighbour book with no order still.seems to outside . It said delivery would be around the 24th July. I have not heard anything about my order. I tried calling the number but it doesn't connect. Just wondering whats going on?

Sales Leader
Frequent Contributor

Re: Does anyone know of an Avon rep called Tiffany who covers the Warfield and Bracknell area?

Aww Tiffany I am so sorry that you have heard a thing from the representative at all. I am not from that area at all. But if you remember what you ordered and what the brochure number is I can order it for you and when it arrives I can send you the items by post free of charge, and you can pay via PayPal or a bacs transfer or find a representative near yourself.

sam x

Occasional Contributor

Re: Does anyone know of an Avon rep called Tiffany who covers the Warfield and Bracknell area?

Hey Sam, Thank you. Not too worried about the order as i can always place it online (starting to think maybe i should have in the first place). Was just more concerned as to where my details had ended up and why i can't get hold of the rep Smiley Sad
Sales Leader
Frequent Contributor

You are welcome Hun, it would of been courteous if she just said I'm sorry but I am doing it anymore etc.

sam x

Representative
Contributor

What area are you in ??
President's Club Member
Trusted Contributor

I don't want appear rude but I think the reps number should not be shown on here.

Occasional Contributor

No need to apologise.  Because the number didn't register it didn't occur to me.  Do you know how to edit a post and i'll happily delete it? Smiley Happy

Coordinator
Super Contributor

I'm surprised if she managed to collect your order form that she hasn't been back to deliver, or even in contact with you with any issues if there are any.
It might just be an innocent miatake with her number on the form though, was it typed or hand written and was the number written on the neighbours form? Does it differ?
X
Representative
Superstar

Avon have updated their systems and there are some reps that the deliveries have affected could be this.  Did you put a contact phone number on the order form for the rep to contact you back if there were any queries?  I understand why you would feel apprehensive leaving your details outside, but normally a rep would not give these to anyone else, I am not saying that all reps are the same, personally, I never give any of my details to anyone, they are for my eyes only and do not even get sent to avon.  We are, or should be, self employed reps, not all are I am sorry to say.  Hope you get sorted.  Good luck.

President's Club Member
Trusted Contributor

I'm not sure if it will let you ,you need to click on the little star at the top right hand side of your post ,and see what options show.

I'm glad you understood I was not meaning to the rude about this anyway.Smiley Happy

Representative
Respected Contributor

shaash wrote:

I don't want appear rude but I think the reps number should not be shown on here.

I thought the same thing - data protection and all that!

Carolyn
Rejoined May 2018
uniquechicboutique is my store
Representative
Respected Contributor

emz87 wrote:

Do you know how to edit a post and i'll happily delete it? Smiley Happy

You can only edit it up to about 15 minutes after posting, then you can't do it! It's probably to keep the flow of the thread going!

Carolyn
Rejoined May 2018
uniquechicboutique is my store
Occasional Contributor

As i say, apologies as the number wasn't connecting it didn't even occur to me. I reported my own post last night when it was first pointed out to me and ask an administrator to take the thread down. Can't seem to find any other way of editing or removing the thread Smiley Sad
President's Club Member
Trusted Contributor

Well you are trying to get it deleted, don't worry .

President's Club Member
Trusted Contributor

I think there should be a facilty to edit posts at a later time .

Maybe Char@Avon could look in to this please?

Representative
Occasional Contributor

How does data protection apply when the rep is putting their number on the slips and providing it to complete strangers anyway?
Coordinator
Superstar
In response to hannah85

You can make public as much of your information as you like. Under DP what you can't do is make public someone else's. xx

PC rep for 21 years, SL for 10
WARNING: replies may contain facts you've not been given
Representative
Valued Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Hi @emz87

Please don't worry! I've now edited the post and removed the number- so no need to remove the whole thread Smiley Happy

If you ever need me to do this again, please just @mention me or send me a private message linking me to the post.

Char x

Occasional Contributor
In response to charlottelsavon

Many Thanks Smiley Happy