MEMBERS

Community Moderator

New? Why not introduce yourself?

Hey and welcome to Avon Beauty Connects!

This post is to welcome our new members but to also find out a bit more about you ALLl!

Why not tell us where you're from, your fave food, something interesting about you, your pet's name, whatever- everything goes in here!! 

Leigh x

Representative
Occasional Contributor
In response to leighmavon

Re: New? Why not introduce yourself?

Hi

I'm Chanine a busy mum from Morden, Surrey

I joined avon last week, probably not the best time as My doctor put me on a months walking ban due to an injury lol needless to say I've not made any sales in the past week.

I've shared my shop on what's app and Facebook though, any tips for getting out there without getting out there would be great 👌🏻

Representative
New Contributor
In response to val4578

Hi I'm Janine.  I'm a new rep for Avon but have used Avon products for a long time.  I'm a full time nurse, wife and mum.  I'm enjoying bringing top quality products to my friends, family and colleagues. 

Sales Leader
Contributor
In response to jandick

Hi all,

Im Jenna,

Im from Stockport Manchester. I have 2 girls Age 7 & 3 - 3 step sons age 15,14,12 a cat called Gizmo and a dog called Cassie.  ( must be mad)  Smiley Surprised

I run a busy mechaics garage but will be going part time in September so thought id join Avon again (i did it about 10 years ago didnt do very well) to meet new people as we have recently moved and dont know anyone in the area and to get a bit of excersice and build our oldest daughters confidence which is working a treat! Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Coordinator
Contributor

Hi I'm not new but I don't come on here much.

I first joined Avon back in 2007 but had to give it up due to having a severe over active Thyroid (guess what my doctor just told me two days ago, yep, I'm hyper again!)

I was doing really well as a rep but the local area manager kept trying to get me to be a Sales Leader and I didn't want to, I just wasn't ready. I might've stuck it out had she not been so pushy but I couldn't cope with it all and sadly gave it all up.

Last year I had not long moved back from America when I went to learn an IT and Maths course at learndirect. I ended up getting a job there as an English tutor. I loved it at first but then I made the mistake of correcting the grammar of one of the senior employees lol big mistake! From then on they were pretty crappy towards me and I felt my time was soon up there.

A lady came to do a maths course there who I recognised from Slimming World. We got talking and she told me she's an Avon rep. I ordered from her a few times and she convinced me to sign back up and become a rep again.

So I did, even though she wasn't a sales leader lol. She tagged me into a post on Facebook to get the £350 pack. I didn't believe for a second that it was a genuine offer but I wanted to be a rep again anyway so I went for it.

When I found out it was genuine, I was floored! Why isn't everyone doing this? lol

I threw myself into Avon. I used the machinary at work to make labels for my brochures, laminate cards etc and wanted them to fire me so I could have the excuse I wanted to become a Sales Leader and go full time with Avon.

That's exactly what happened lol. See what happens when someone is READY to be a Sales Leader? Smiley Wink

I've not looked back since! I enjoy what I do so much! Except my living room is filled with Avon lol.

Anyway, that's me. Oh yeah I'm 37, a photographer, married to a yank and have two boys lol20031568_10155554178411057_8533531682684760526_n.jpg

12274252_1656020918002619_5277072205540064368_n.jpg

Representative
New Contributor

New Representative for a few months

[ Edited ]

Hi Im Lisa 

Im a mum to two teenagers 19 and 17 ,a director of the family business, i am a trustee and admin for Westie Rescue Uk in Northumberland

I own  3 adorable West Highland Terriers  called Lottie Luna and Skye I raised Lottie and Luna from being tiny puppies and the 3rd one Skye came to us as we became a foster family for Westie Rescue Uk (WRUK) then we became her forever family as we couldnt part with her as she was only just still only a puppy when she came to us and she fitted in so well with our little pack .This is Skye the baby of the familyThis is Skye the baby of the family

Community Manager
In response to chanine74

[ Edited ]

Welcome to the team @chanine74, hope you recovery is quick! x

Community Manager
In response to heatherconway

Glad you came back to us @heatherconway Fab picture of your boys! x

Community Manager
In response to lisadoulgas1

Re: New Representative for a few months

Hi @lisadoulgas1, welcome to avon Smiley Happy Skye is simply gorgeous! x

Community Manager
In response to louised38

Welcome back @louised38 - Hope little Callum enjoys school! x

Community Manager
In response to sarahj27

Welcome to Beauty Connects @sarahj27 Smiley Happy Emily x

Sales Leader
Frequent Visitor

Hi!
I'm Kat, been doing Avon for 4 campaigns now in the Bedford area. Have also just become a Sales Leader having signed up 3 people in 2 weeks. Currently on maternity leave so started doing Avon for a little pocket money. Employed as a line manager for a local authority in Children & Families but as a first time mother, i doubt I'm returning to work🙈
Sales Leader
Occasional Contributor

Im new today. I live in Porthmadog, North Wales.

Beth

Sales Leader
Occasional Contributor

Hi all Cat Happy,

my name is Ula, i just joined the Avon Family yesterday and I'm really excited Smiley Wink

I live in Platt Bridge, Wigan.

(Not so) fun fact: I also work at Lidl Supermarket Smiley Wink

It's great to be here with all of you, Ladies (and Gents) Heart

Sales Leader
Occasional Visitor

Hello there i am countess Tru and also i am an Avon rep i live in Birmingham with my partner and 16 year old son .i like fashion make up and perfume homewares and have an ambition to create my own fashion range one day .i love the Avon products and enjoy being a rep  i love getting to see all the new and latest Avon products and really enjoy the christmas brochures I have lots of enthusiasm for my Avon business I am hoping to get my family interested in the Avon products as it offers such a great range of such lovely products 

Representative
New Contributor
In response to ulaaleks

I'm new today from South East London 

😁

Representative
New Contributor

Hello everyone! Smiley Happy 

I am Georgia I have just started selling Avon in a town called Hartlepool in the north east of england Smiley Happy

I started Avon because I had to leave my job as I fell pregnant and have been carrying really bad and suffering with hyperemisis.

Nice to meet you all Smiley Happy!

Representative
Occasional Contributor

hi am Sammy from Manchester new Avon rep butvi no the ropes did Avon before few years ago am looking new friends and new tops to make a success from Avon i loved it last time few years ago 

Representative
Occasional Contributor
In response to becky777

hi am Sammy from Manchester also new but not Avon i  joined Avon todsy but I did it fee years ago x 

Community Moderator
In response to kayceebeauty

Welcome to you all! 

Wishing you the best of luck in your new business ventures! 

Leigh x

@kayceebeauty@sammy2611@georgiab96@adele9036@princessme43@beerhottie@ulaaleks

Representative
Occasional Contributor

hi am Sammy from Manchester new Avon rep m16 area am fun friendlyout going person who loves chatetc meet like mindedpeople I like Avon before few years ago back now just made 40 new cusmour and had 13 old cusmour great start x happy Avon reps