MEMBERS

Community Moderator

New? Why not introduce yourself?

Hey and welcome to Avon Beauty Connects!

This post is to welcome our new members but to also find out a bit more about you ALLl!

Why not tell us where you're from, your fave food, something interesting about you, your pet's name, whatever- everything goes in here!! 

Leigh x

Representative
New Contributor
In response to leighmavon

New kid on the block

Hey pretty ladies, I'm Jennifer from Onchan, Isle of Man, I'm new and really looking forward to working with you all x

Representative
New Contributor

Re: New? Why not introduce yourself?

Hi, I'm Louise.  I joined as a rep a few weeks ago and I'm working through my first campaign now and getting my head around everything.  I've not been well in recent years and I'm hoping that this is another step on my road to recovery and will help build my confidence back up.

I've got an 11 year old daughter who helps me out when she can, and we've just adopted a little kitten who is a little madam.

Representative
Occasional Visitor

Hi,

Im Debbie and just signed up last night,

Im loving the stock and excited to start a new group.

Deb x

Representative
New Contributor

Hi, I'm Pauline and I'm covering area 719 in N.Ireland. Just starting my 3rd campaign and really enjoying getting out and meeting new people(even though I've lived in the area for years) and getting new customers each campaign. I'm mainly doing doorstep but have an online store and have even set up a Facebook page.

Representative
Occasional Visitor

Hello!     Man Happy 

Nice to meet you all here. 

I'm in Skegness.(Originally from Nottinghamshire.) and I first became an Avon Rep back in 2011.  Something I did for two years. 

I thought I would get back in the role again (just 3 campaigns so far this time) and I am thoroughly enjoying it!

This community is new to me and I'm glad I found it. I I expect there still aren't too many men doing Avon. Man Embarassed 

So just a quick hello from me. 

John.

Sales Leader
Frequent Visitor
In response to emilylewis

Hi Im Kerry,

Im new, recently started doing Avon in Kent. Just wanted to say Hi to everyone.

x

Sales Leader
Occasional Contributor
In response to kerry521983

Hey everyone, I'm Lou and I'm from just outside Glasgow, I've just submitted my second order and so far I'm enjoying ny new journey. I suffering arthritis so this is perfect for me plus I use Avon anyway so i might as well earn from it too. I've just ordered a party kit as increasing up with my friend who sells Ann Summers so yay. My only complaint so far is my SL isn't at all interested in us from what I've seen and I kinda grudge that but from what I've been reading this is a common complaint. 

Sales Leader
New Contributor

Hiiiiyaaa how are you all? Happy I hopeSmiley Happy.. I'm Angharad little Welshy from the Rhondda in south Wales. I am just getting into my 2nd campaign so rather new round this way 😝 but must say I'm totally loving being a Avon rep, I'm meeting friendly and inviting people ranging from 18yrs+ to 108yrs! Who all make a lovely cuppa and even spoil me with the odd choccie biscuit too. I managed to beat my 1st target on my 1st order, was happy to earn the lower earning percentage but hit over £230 so got the higher earnings.. whoop whoop. Your thinking my chatty nature helped me achieve that aren't you haha. Well hope your having the same joy and luck but if not keep on going and believe happy, positive people attract happy, positive results. Bye xx
President's Club Member
New Contributor

Hi I have been doing Avon now for about 15 years on and off.. but of late its been 4 years . I am new to beauty connects though.. so any advice would be appreciated . I am an Avon rep in West Sussex ☺☺

Highlighted
President's Club Member
New Contributor

Hi I have been doing Avon now for about 15 years on and off.. but of late its been 4 years . I am new to beauty connects though.. so any advice would be appreciated . I am an Avon rep in West Sussex.

Representative
New Contributor

Re: New? Introducing myself

Hi I'm Clare, a new member to  Avon.  I live in Southampton, England and just complete my first campaign.  Didnt do as well as i thought but i did get some sells so im pleased!  Im trying to go down the online route through social media so any tips or help would be appreciated and also with starting a blog.  

I am 41yrs old and work full time in admin, i love cooking and eating!! I cant really pick a favourite as i like so many cuisines!!  My hobbies are cooking,camping,walking and travelling, makes me happy.  I would love a dog but live in a flat so its impossible,one day i will have one!!  Looking forward to my Avon Journey.

Representative
New Contributor

Hi im jennifer

My business is in Walton le Dale in Preston Lancs

This is my second campaign  so im new and finding my feet 

it nice to have  a place to go when you have questions that may seem daft  but  still need answering 

its nice to meet you all 

Representative
Occasional Contributor

Hi am Sammy from Manchester  New avon rep joined again wow nightmare  log in details  but I got the ball rolling  I'm started  Thursday but having problems  log in details  but sorted  happy Avon x good luck guys  xx 

Representative
New Contributor
In response to val4578

Hello I'm Nikki, from Cranleigh Surrey, I have 3 beautiful daughters,  and I have just taken on my 2 Grandchildren 5&7 (they love helping nana prepping up books ready to send out) I used to be an Avon rep about 20 years ago for short while. So happy to be starting it back up again. 😍

Representative
New Contributor

Hello I'm Nikki, from Cranleigh Surrey, I have 3 beautiful daughters,  and I have just taken on my 2 Grandchildren 5&7 (they love helping nana prepping up books ready to send out) I used to be an Avon rep about 20 years ago for short while. So happy to be starting it back up again. 😍

Sales Leader
New Contributor

Hello, my name is Michelle, I returned to Belfast last year after living in Canada for 10 years. I have a wonderful husband and two kids. No pets. I sold Avon in Canada and have only recently started selling it again in Belfast. My favourite food is potatoes, in any form lol. I am so excited to build a business here 

Representative
Occasional Visitor

Hi am Carolann from Glasgow g52 area new to whole thing still finding my feet. Mum of 3 kids and fully qualified beauty therapist x