MEMBERS

Top Liked Authors
Community Editor

New? Why not introduce yourself?

Hey and welcome to Avon Beauty Connects!

This post is to welcome our new members but to also find out a bit more about you ALLl!

Why not tell us where you're from, your fave food, something interesting about you, your pet's name, whatever- everything goes in here!! 

Leigh x

Occasional Visitor
In response to leighmavon

Re: New? Why not introduce yourself?

hi i am new my name is janet and i would like to tell you about a funny thing that happened to me iwas born in 1954 so i am almost 64 and thought i was entiteled to a senior rail card but i did not take into account that i have been using Anew for ages ,this is what happend when i went to get my rail card i should say that the only proof of AGE they will take is a current passport which mine has run out, a drivers licence i don't drive or a birth certifficate, mine accidently got thrown out bear these in mind i arrive at the train station to get the card fill in the form goes back to the counter money in hand and the man behind the counter said this is for you yes so i said yes he said have you got any proof of your age i just looked at him ab stunned and asked why he said without it i can not issue the card because you do not look your age you only look in your fifty's so you don't look old enough to hold one  i could not belive it when i left i burst out laughing , ended up ringing the railcard help line told them that i have no proof of age they agreed i have a problem and ended up checking the electrole to find it lesson learned Anew works and in my case to well

Representative
Visitor

Hey, I'm Charlotte. I'm a new Avon rep. Not doing too bad. Really enjoying having something to do Smiley Very Happy

I'm 29, from Manchester.

Representative
Occasional Visitor

Hi I am sam 33 just started today hoping il be able to sell
Representative
New Contributor
In response to samlock

Hi i am Nigel, a married man with 2 daughters. I used to be a Betterware distributor till the company went into administrtion in April, have been with Avon now for less than 3 months and have achieved over £5k in sales already. I am delighted to be able to still call on many of the friends i made wrking for my former employer.  The only minor gripe that i have is that i find myself frequently paying for goods in advance as my credit level has not been increased since i joined Avon.

President's Club Member
Superstar
In response to nigel184

Welcome @nigel184 and congrats on your amazing sales to date.

Sorry to hear that your credit level remains unchanged, your sales in your first 3 months are very much higher than the average, but credit limits do get revised. Have you tried ringing Avon and asking for a credit increase based on your recent credit history with Avon, not sure of the number but credit scoring phone number is 0333 234 0222.

Good luck, you look as though you are heading for top sales and prizes.

Silver President's Club member.
Representative
New Contributor

Hi am amanda from Merseyside. I started Avon Tuesday. I have 4 children 20, 13, 8 and 4 months. Am a duty manager in my main job but currently on maternity leave and hoping I can top up my income by selling Avon (my first order is due in today so fingers crossed u get some orders)
President's Club Member
Superstar
In response to amandaw82

[ Edited ]

Welcome @amandaw82, good luck with your new Avon business.

Smiley Happy

There's lots of useful info on the business boards to help you with your business - browse now if you have the time as the plug will be pulled on the forum on 19th August.

Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Coordinator
New Contributor

hi im new salesleader been a rep over a year my birthday today too 

Representative
Occasional Visitor

[ Edited ]

Hi, I'm Tola and based in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire and a 32yrs old tutor

After some procrastination I finally decided to become part of this amazing community with the help of a dear friend.  

Absolutely loving every minute of it. 

President's Club Member
Superstar
In response to bubbles0778777

Welcome @bubbles0778777 and good luck with your new Avon business.

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Take a tour around our great forum, it's only here for a few more days - there's lots of searchable info over on the business boards. Have fun!

Smiley Happy