MEMBERS

Community Moderator

New? Why not introduce yourself?

Hey and welcome to Avon Beauty Connects!

This post is to welcome our new members but to also find out a bit more about you ALLl!

Why not tell us where you're from, your fave food, something interesting about you, your pet's name, whatever- everything goes in here!! 

Leigh x

Representative
New Contributor
In response to leighmavon

Re: New? Why not introduce yourself?

Hello, I am Carmen and I am new to Avon and looking to sell in The Emersons Green area in BRISTOL Smiley Happy

Representative
New Contributor

leighmavon wrote:

Hey and welcome to Avon Beauty Connects!

This post is to welcome our new members but to also find out a bit more about you ALLl!

Why not tell us where you're from, your fave food, something interesting about you, your pet's name, whatever- everything goes in here!! 

Leigh x

Hello, I am Carmen and I am new to Avon and looking to sell in The Emersons Green area in BRISTOL Smiley Happy

Representative
Occasional Visitor

Hii guys ❤💙

Im larissa, brand new to the whole rep thing.
I have a lovely dog which i adore and im seliing in brighton, east sussex area 😉

X
Representative
Frequent Visitor

Hi I'm Emma 

I have recently signed back up as a rep with Avon as have missed doing it.Heart

I live in Somerset and sell in the Yeovil area.

My favourite colour is purple and my hobbies are swimming,art and pole dance fitnessSmiley Very Happy

Representative
New Contributor

Hi There,

I am Julia and I am totally new to all of this. I am from Mobberley Nr Knutsford Cheshire, married with two older children and a black labrador called Bailey. I am a trained beauty therapist but I trained a while ago before children now trying to re kick myself . Good to be back !!!!!

Representative
Regular Visitor

Hello, I am Joe Bilclough

Smiley HappyHello I am Joe Bilclough and I am new to Avon. I am based in North East of England, Whitley Bay, and I intend to sell predominantly on line through social media etc. Anyone else out there doing similar? Can anyone tell me how I can get a copy of the brochures in PDF format?

Thank you.

Representative
Occasional Contributor

Hi, my name is Alison, I have been an Avon rep for quite a few years now. I generally sell to neighbours, friends and businesses and my loyal ol' mum. I enjoy trying out new products but sometimes spend a bit too much! Hope everyone OK : )

Sales Leader
Occasional Contributor

Hi my name is Paula Tomlinson I am doing the lilac avenue area of Scunthorpe and I am new to all this xx
Sales Leader
Occasional Contributor

Hi my name is Chris I am from Scunthorpe, used to be a rep quite a few years ago and thought I'd get back into it.
Representative
Occasional Contributor
In response to ccurtis12

Hey I'm Keri from Bristol been with Avon a week, 

can't wait to find some new customers in Cadbury Heath 

Representative
Occasional Visitor

Hi I'm Hannah and I live in Bridgwater and starting as a representative on the 370 area Smiley Happy 

Sales Leader
New Contributor

Hi, my name is Jessica I have been with avon around 6 months I sell in the clacton-on-sea area in Essex Smiley Happy

Representative
Occasional Visitor

Hi

My name is Sarah and very new to this

My rep is due to visit me soon and let me know the area I cover

Have set up my online shop x

Im from the Redhill Area

XX

Representative
New Contributor

Hello Im Claire and Ive taken avon on in the felixstowe/ suffolk area I love being a homemaker I have two kids and a husband. I love the colour purple, My Hobbies are my garden making my house into a home, cooking and baking. and finally walking my Dog Buddy. Im hoping to build up my buisness and to have fun along the way.

Nice to meet you all. Claire xx

Representative
Contributor

HI, im kirsty 28 from southend essex, ive started doing avon as i cant work due to a mobility problem so im focusing selling online mainly! would love to hear some tips/tricks! thank you x

Representative
Regular Visitor

Hi I'm Chloe and I am new to Avon although I have been a rep before. I'm actually posting to see if anybody knows how to change my name as it has been saved as Lucy maddocks and Lucy is my middle name?!

Community Moderator
In response to elmaddocks

Hi @elmaddocks

Replied to your message via Personal Message. 

Thanks, 

Leigh 

Representative
Occasional Contributor

hi im carl i have just placed and distributed my second avon order i am enjoying trying products and getting new customers each campaign i have used and been around avon products since i was a child and have always loved the bubble bath i still own a compact of pure pore fection powder i still love this product as it mattifies and clears my complection but as avon no longer sell it i use it on the rare occasions lol Smiley LOL 

President's Club Member
Superstar
In response to avoncarl87

Welcome @avoncarl87 & good luck with your new Avon business. It's great that you already know & love the products. You'll find lots of help & advice over on the business boards, either browse the boards or put a few key words into the search bar to bring up a wealth of info.

Smiley Happy