Activity
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 4 Users in Discussion
Top Liked Authors
New Contributor
Accepted Solution

Thinking of joinging

Hi, I’m thinking of being an Avon rep but I am wondering if it is possible to do with a full time job?
Any help would be much appreciated, thank youu
Representative
Regular Contributor

Re: Thinking of joinging

Hi @eden94 it is possible to do with a full time job. Avon is a job that the more you put in (time and effort) the more you get out of it usually. So it may be a bit tricky at first getting your head around it but once you can build a routine around your other job it's certainly do-able.
Depending on if you do 9-5 or shift work, you could do avon on an evening, weekends and of course on your online store. Be consistent and reliable with customers and don't expect big results straight away you need to build up your customer base. You can give books to friends, family, work colleagues, you get allocated a territory, at present, to leave books too.
You can have your delivery left in a safe location if you aren't home to accept it
You will also need to declare your earnings
Good luck with whatever you decide
Coordinator
Superstar

Yes @eden94 a lot of reps work full time as well as doing Avon, I did for the first ten years of being an Avon Rep.  You don’t have to cover streets if you don’t want to, you can sell to friends, family and work colleagues.

Buy at www.avon.uk.com/store/mymakeup
FREE DELIVERY with orders over £30
Join me at http://prp.uk.avon.com/laura
Read my blog at www.mymakeup2016.blog
New Contributor

Thank you @emvb and @laurajayne you’ve both been very helpful to me
Coordinator
Superstar

[ Edited ]

Do remember, @eden94, that if you already work full time and pay tax then you will also be taxed on your Avon profits. Also, if you are in receipt of tax credits, those may be adjusted to take into account your proposed Avon earnings. xx

PC rep for 21 years, SL for 10
WARNING: replies may contain facts you've not been given
Highlighted
New Contributor

Thank you for telling me. No I don’t apply for tax credits xx