MEMBERS

Activity
  • 11 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 12 Users in Discussion
Top Liked Authors
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Are you a worrier? What keeps you awake at night?

Hi everyone,

Are you a worrier? What keeps you awake at night?

We all have worries: some big, some small, but why is it that everything always seems so much worse at night?

Let us know your thoughts!

Char x

Sales Leader
Contributor
In response to charlottelsavon

Re: Are you a worrier? What keeps you awake at night?

Having to get things done on time for the next day. Thinking of what I have to do for my kids, eg school, lunch boxes,cleaning. Appointments.
Community Editor

Char, I can't lie in even on a Saturday x once I am awake that's it! Xx
Representative
Superstar

If I have a packed day the following day I am too busy thinking how I am going to get through the day.  Sometimes I worry about my husband and family with all the health issues that they all have, it sometimes takes a toll on me. Fridays and Saturdays I tend to sleep better as I try and rest on the Saturday/Sunday, recovery time for us.

President's Club Member
Trusted Contributor

Well, I thought I would be up most of the nights caring for my baby girl, but it turn out she loves her sleep just as much as I do!

I honestly can't believe how peaceful she is, she is 6 months old and sleeps for 10-12 hours solid at night, and has been an excellent sleeper from 1 month old.

I do always check on her just before I fall asleep, but there she is peacefully away with the fairies.

I'm sure once I'm back at work in the next couple of months I'll be up worrying about childcare and actually going back to the real world though!
Rosie
Sales Leader
Occasional Contributor
In response to middr002

Oh gosh I worry about everyone and everything, just one of those stupid things where I worry about things that I don't have to deal with or might not even have to deal with at all!! It's so hard getting to sleep when your brain is in overdrive! 

That's why I like Avon, because it brings some form of organisation into my life! x

Representative
New Contributor
In response to maisiefarmer1

i worry about everything if i am not worrying i worry why i am not

Representative
Regular Contributor

Im a born worrier. Usually the thing which keeps me up at night its the problems were having with the children. Get hardly no sleep over it at the minute Smiley Sad

President's Club Member
Valued Contributor
In response to sonyaday

What keeps me awake at night?
The list is as long as my arm and would bore people endlessly, but i am up antime from 1 - 2 am ish. Usually get my ironing / dusting and such like done then lol
But never mind am just a bit of an insomniac really.

PC club member. Hoping for a miracle & a super cynic
Representative
Contributor

I used to be so chilled out and laid back, but as ive got older and had my little boy im now a real worrier. Mainly childcare. He only goes to nursery term time ao I worry who will have him the days I work over summer. I worry about my health as ive been ill lately and am having blood tests next week, I worry about ageing, putting on weight!!!! Ha ha. Silly really when you look at whats happening in the world. Maybe if my house got destroyed in an earthquake and I lost all my family then I could really worry. So now every time I start thinking about silly things I remind myself of those people.

Representative
Super Contributor

I think I tend to worry more at night because it's that much closer to 'tomorrow' when everything starts back at square and more and more things get added to your 'to do' list.

Nighttime is also when I get to stop working and just think with no interruptions.

Mine are based on financial difficulties, but they do vary!

Representative
Regular Contributor

These days i worry about my weight,  i have done every thing and lose 4pounds and gain them back the following day... like that for the past one year and half.