MEMBERS

Activity
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 5 Users in Discussion
Top Liked Authors
Representative
Occasional Contributor

Has anyone used or got the bath spa jet (bubble maker)?

I’ve bought the well-being bath spa jet haven’t used yet wondering what people think of it and the well-being range I got the flame less candles and love them .. also ordered the floating bath lights and mood light .. what do people think of the range.
Representative
Super Contributor
In response to grace0217

Re: Has anyone used or got the bath spa jet (bubble maker)?

Hi,

I have the projector light which I love love love.

I have the mood lights to which are fantastic, the floating flowers are beautiful & the flameless candles are a must, would makes great presents to.

Please let me know when you use your bath spa as I have been thinking of buying this for myself to I really do love the wellbeing range hope it continues.

Love paula

Representative
New Contributor
In response to grace0217

Aw sounds lovely looking forward to using the mood lights to .. I will I've just been struggling to find the 8xD batteries as soon as I get them and use will post back and let you know 😁 I agree it's such a nice range and brilliant gifts
Thanks
Representative
Super Contributor
In response to grace0217

yes please let us know! would love to see your review x

Occasional Visitor
In response to grace0217

If you've used it, could you please tell me how good it is? My mum's birthday is soon and she loves hot baths so I wanted to get her this, but I'm a student so it's a lot of money if it isn't going to work, and there aren't any online reviews for it yet :/ If you could give a quick review of if it works and how well that would really help