MEMBERS

Activity
  • 6 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 5 Users in Discussion
Coordinator
Superstar

Keeping Hydrated

One of my New Years Goals is to eat healthier and with that I’m also cutting down the amount of fizzy drinks, Coca Cola was a massive downfall!

When I worked in an office we had a handy water machine which should have made it easy to drink my eight cups of water a day but having eight cups on my desk would mean the water getting warm and me probably spilling them over my computer! And trying to remember how many cups of water I’ve drunk and actually finding time to get a cup of water just didn’t happen.

Now I’m Self-Employed as an Avon Rep it’s not so easy to get Water on tap whilst I’m out so I end up with a bottle of fizzy pop to take with me.

However, I’ve ordered this, the hydrate water bottle and it’s perfect. It doesn’t leak (like most other water bottles I’ve tried!) and it holds a good amount of water with targets for what time you need to have drunk the amount of water by.

811414C9-81B6-48DC-89A5-E184D471E5E1.jpeg

So it only needs to be filled twice a day and it gives me a target to aim for each hour to keep me on track to drink enough water each day.

Its a great idea and definitely what I need to keep me on track to be hydrated and healthy.

#hydrate #water #healthy #drinkmorewater #avon #healthygoals

Buy at www.avon.uk.com/store/mymakeup
Join me at http://prp.uk.avon.com/laura
Read my blog at www.mymakeup2016.blog
Community Moderator
In response to laurajayne

Re: Keeping Hydrated

[ Edited ]

Love this @laurajayne

It's also one of my goals for this year! I didn't even realise it was an Avon product but I just spotted it in Brochure 4! I think I need one of these in my life!

Thanks for sharing!

Leigh x

Representative
Super Contributor

Iv got mine next to me at my desk now Smiley Happy

I used to drinks small 500ml bottle of water a day while in work so iv got this to see if i can drink more (maybe not the 2 times filled as t meant to be) im aiming for 1 bottle full a day while in work to start with

Laura x

Representative
Frequent Contributor

I’ve bought one of these - it came on Thursday and by Sunday m husband had stolen it!! Looks like I’ll be buying another 😊 x

Representative
Super Contributor

I went to my mum's after work tonight and she seen it and said I need 1 of them for work.
Looks like they are going to be popular x
Highlighted
Representative
New Contributor

Is it dishwasher safe do you know?
Coordinator
Superstar

@gemb83 It isn’t dishwasher safe no 

Buy at www.avon.uk.com/store/mymakeup